sushi otter iphone case

SKU: EN-T10586

sushi otter iphone case

sushi otter iphone case

Apple constantly crows about its high-resolution Retina displays. That's understandable: The screen is arguably the most important component in any phone, so you want something sharp and bright. On the iPhone 6S Plus, that's a 1,920x1,080-pixel resolution on a 5.5-inch screen -- very nice. Screen quality is subjective, but I find my eye drawn to the image on the right. That's the Nokia 6. Both phones were set to a brightness level of 75 percent. The Nokia 6? Same: 5.5 inches, 1,920x1,080. That's pretty surprising given the huge discrepancy in price, and I actually thought certain colors appeared more vibrant on the Nokia. That's a subjective opinion, of course, but, again, we're talking about a $180 phone versus an $800 phone. You'd think the latter would be vastly superior.

Furthermore, I was duly impressed at how good the Nokia's screen looked in direct sunlight -- something I didn't expect at this price point, Side-by-side with my iPhone, it was just as readable, Bottom line: Phone displays have gotten really good, even the "cheap" sushi otter iphone case ones, I expected the Nokia's screen to be inferior somehow, but to my eyes it was easily as good as the iPhone's, If there's a reason to spend more on screen alone, I haven't found it, A slow phone is a frustrating phone, I rarely had performance complaints with the iPhone 6S Plus, which incorporates Apple's ostensibly super-advanced A9 chip, The Nokia uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, by all accounts a slower processor, I honestly didn't think this would be a big deal; who cares if the Facebook app loads a half-second slower?..

Indeed, here's how I gauge speed: Do web pages load quickly and scroll smoothly in the browser? Do videos play without any kind of stuttering? How long does it take for the camera app to start up?. After three days with the Nokia, I have mixed feelings about its performance. Web pages loaded quickly and scrolled smoothly, and video playback was always fine. But it definitely feels a bit slower than the iPhone, and at times there was behavior I'd describe as "laggy." The camera app, for example, definitely takes a few seconds to start -- annoying when there's a shot you're trying to grab right now. My iPhone's camera is at the ready much more quickly.

Bottom line: An inexpensive phone will have a lower-end processor, and if you're used to something faster, this may prove frustrating at times, But how quick does a phone really need to be? If I had to describe the Nokia 6's overall performance, I'd say "fast enough."I'm kind of terrible at photography; I rely heavily on my phone to make my shots look passable, and the 6S Plus usually does a sushi otter iphone case decent job of that, It ought to, based on the amount of gushing Apple Senior VP Phil Schiller did during the phone's launch in 2015..

The Nokia 6 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera (to the iPhone's 12-megapixel), but as we all know, megapixels don't tell the full story. Here's the full story: The Nokia's cameras have wider-angle lenses, which I liked, but its sensors often produced blown-out highlights and washed-out colors -- at least in some environments. I shot a random sampling of photos, both indoor and out, with the front and rear cameras. Verdict: The same photos snapped with my iPhone looked a lot better. Ah, but were they good enough? That's a tougher question to answer. This is a subjective area, so I'm hesitant to say the Nokia 6's cameras are subpar. But I'll definitely say the iPhone 6S Plus produces consistently better photos, at least to my eye.

Copyright © 2019 www.talismanus.it. All Rights Reserved