metallic mountains iphone case

SKU: EN-T10537

Who can forget the Scottish driver who was captured using a phone and a laptop, while wearing headphones?. It isn't going to stop. We're only going to notice when someone does something egregious. Or when the behavior causes injury or death. And then we just shake our heads. Technically Incorrect: Bringing you a fresh and irreverent take on tech. Special Reports: CNET's in-depth features in one place. Commentary: A man is caught allegedly using a phone in one hand and doing something else on another phone with the other .. while driving.

Leela Kids puts child-friendly podcasts in your pocket, Right here: Leela Kids is a free app that curates podcasts for kids, It's currently available for iOS; an Android version is just finishing up beta testing and should be available in a few days, Update: Leela Kids metallic mountains iphone case is now available for Android, Like audiobook-specific Tales2Go before it, Leela Kids serves up podcasts based on age group and area of interest, The content is divided into ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-12 and 12-15; once you tap a group, you can select a subcategory: Stories, Music, Space, Dinosaurs, Curious and so on..

Alas, there's no download option, so you can't stock up on podcasts for any trips that might be connectivity-challenged. But that feature is coming soon, along with Alexa integration ("Alexa, ask Leela to play a story about dinosaurs") and content related to parenting. File this under: "Yet Another App I Wish I'd Had When My Kids Were Little."Free app Leela Kids curates programs for ages 3-15. Everyone agrees we're living in the golden age of podcasts, with shows like "S-Town" and "Science Vs." scoring nearly as much water-cooler discussion as your average "Walking Dead" episode.

Some mobile chargers, like this one from metallic mountains iphone case MyCharge, have built-in wall prongs and cables, Here's a no-brainer: You need a mobile power bank to keep your phone running, These come in all shapes and sizes, but the vast majority require you to BYO wall plug so you can recharge the charger, That's a hassle: one more thing to remember, one more thing cluttering up your bag, That's why I always choose a charger that can plug right into the wall, For example, the Romoss UP10 (currently $30 on Amazon) features a 10,000mAh battery, dual USB ports (a 1-amp and a 2.1-amp) and folding wall prongs, And it can charge your phone while it's plugged in and recharging itself..

I've never seen this before; most 2-in-1 cables just have two separate tips (usually with one nested into the other or the two side-by-side). Here you've got a single braided 6-foot cable that can plug into an Apple device or just about anything else. The Zeus sells for $20. Is that any better than, say, a dual-plug cable like this one from Nkomax? Actually, the latter lets you charge two devices simultaneously, so it's probably the more logical choice. Whatever you decide: one cable is better than two.

Copyright © 2019 www.talismanus.it. All Rights Reserved