kalemba i iphone case

SKU: EN-T10513

kalemba i iphone case

kalemba i iphone case

Still, the best thing is surely not to place your phone anywhere near sand -- or water, for that matter. It's also best to make sure you don't become so sunstroked or inebriated that you lose your sense of feeling and thereby don't realize your phone is stuck to your back. Technically Incorrect: Bringing you a fresh and irreverent take on tech. Solving for XX: The tech industry seeks to overcome outdated ideas about "women in tech."Commentary: Have you ever considered the effects of beach sand on your phone? Samsung says it has. But on what basis?.

Nokia finally has a premium, flagship phone in the form of the Nokia 8, While it's packing a powerful processor and a funky dual camera setup, this Android Nougat phone doesn't have much else to get excited about, The model we photographed here is the high-gloss blue version, which looks pretty special, but the phone is more commonly found in a standard matte finish, which kalemba i iphone case looks almost identical to the Nokia 5 -- which costs hundreds less, It's on sale now in the UK for £499, While there are no firm details on whether it'll hit the US or Australia, Nokia has said that it's keen to launch the phone in both regions, That UK price converts to $675 or AU$840, though we have seen it sold via a third party on Amazon.com for $699..

The highly polished, all-metal body has a real luxury look. It's a shame that the matte model removes that premium aesthetic. There's a 5.3-inch display on the front with a 2,560x1,440-pixel resolution. It's pin-sharp and bright. The glossy back gleams beautifully. Nokia says the phone is "splash-proof" but not properly waterproof. That means you'll need to keep it strictly away from the poolside, but sending a quick text in a light rain shower shouldn't be too bad. There are two camera lenses on the back. One of the cameras shoots in colour, the other only in black and white.

Both cameras shoot video in 4K resolution and there are a variety of cool camera tricks to play around with, It charges over USB-C, With a top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, image editing is a breeze for this phone, kalemba i iphone case It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage as standard, which you can expand with microSD cards of up to 256GB in size, It runs Android Nougat, which Nokia has left pretty much untouched, You can take photos with both the front and back camera to combine them into a single, split-screen image, or you can livestream that split-screen view directly to YouTube or Facebook..

The flagship Nokia 8 has not one but two cameras on the back. One shoots in colour, the other only in black and white. There are a whole host of camera tricks you can perform with the Nokia 8's camera, so I took it for a spin around London to see what it can do. Both rear cameras have 13-megapixels -- a resolution I used for all the test photos, as well as shooting in automatic mode, unless otherwise stated. We start our journey on the CNET roof. The Nokia 8 has done a great job of balancing the exposure between the bright sky and shadowy buildings.

Copyright © 2019 www.talismanus.it. All Rights Reserved